New Appsheet Homepage Library....

I'm sorry to say it, but I am not a fan of the new home page/app library.

If it were an app in Appsheets that I were making...

- Under UX: I would GROUP BY Deployed and Prototype for the view.

- Under UX and then Options when in Table view, I would turn on the function for User Sorting under the Options tab.

- Under Behavior: I would also turn on the "Launch External" button as I would like it to open a new tab for the editor as it used to considering I am always working more than one app at any given time I open appsheet.com.

Hopefully that makes sense considering the community. Just my 2 cents.

Solved Solved
1 4 193
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Spencer_Jones 

You may want to write your feedback under this post, it will be easier for the AppSheet Team to centralize the whole community suggestions about this topic:

Re: Introducing the new and improved My Apps page - Google Cloud Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

And you can't CTRL+F the whole library? Only what's on screen? Come on, Google. This is not better at all.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Spencer_Jones 

You may want to write your feedback under this post, it will be easier for the AppSheet Team to centralize the whole community suggestions about this topic:

Re: Introducing the new and improved My Apps page - Google Cloud Community

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Keep in mind the app editor (and related) interfaces are designed by people that don't use AppSheet much, and they don't do much to solicit feedback from power users before launch.

@Steve wrote:

Keep in mind the app editor (and related) interfaces are designed by people that don't use AppSheet much, and they don't do much to solicit feedback from power users before launch

๐Ÿ’ฏ