Extension or capability to display an AppSheet Inline with Gmail

I'd like a feature similar to MS Teams and PowerApps where I could display AppSheet Apps inline with Gmail.  I mocked up a screenshot.  But it could allow us to display lists as quick reference or perform actions on records in realtime. 

keulerj_1-1649346945130.png

Status Open
11 7 400
7 Comments
keulerj
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

That comes in an email and therefore the email would need to be retrieved.  I'm suggesting adding a side pane which would persist.  
Similar to Salesforce

keulerj_0-1649348583985.png

Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1
Joseph_Seddik
Gold 4
Gold 4

Such sidebar feature would be easy to develop, but it will have to be a browser extension. Developing a browser extension is relatively not hard, but that I guess would be outside AppSheet’s development scope. 

keulerj
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

My business users aren't savvy enough to use an extension like that.  I think if they created a MarketPlace app, it would work.  That's how RingCentral and Salesforce do it.  It would be a lift but they are trying to wrap this into Workspace.  

Jason_Leffler
Silver 3
Silver 3

I agree this would make App Sheets apps more accessible to staff and be in a place that is in their every day workflow (i.e. one last separate thing to open to do their job)

I have also brought this same idea up to AppSheet PM's in meetings before.  Hope to see better cross integrations to all tools.

CaseySpotOn
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

+1 to this idea. @keulerj and @Jason_Leffler hit the nail on the head with their most recent comments above.