Revolutionizing AppSheet Automation: Urgent Call for Suggested Functions and Variables

It'sVery difficult to write and check expression in automationIt'sVery difficult to write and check expression in automation

Dear Esteemed AppSheet Development Team,

I am writing to underscore the pressing need for a transformative enhancement within the AppSheet platform – the integration of suggested functions and variables in automation features. As an active user, I have encountered significant challenges, particularly in crafting functions within automation, a task daunting to novices. Furthermore, troubleshooting errors within these functions proves exceptionally arduous due to the absence of function suggestions and syntax checking tools.

AppSheet's current lack of support for suggesting functions, variables, table names, column names, and view names greatly exacerbates user frustrations and impedes productivity. It is imperative that we address these deficiencies promptly to ensure a seamless user experience.

I urge our development team to take inspiration from other no-code platforms like PowerApps, Airtable, and LarkSuite, which have successfully integrated similar features to enhance user accessibility and efficiency.

By embracing these innovations, AppSheet can solidify its position as a leader in no-code development platforms while significantly easing the burden on users, particularly newcomers to automation.

In conclusion, I implore the team to prioritize this critical enhancement, as it holds the potential to revolutionize AppSheet's automation capabilities and fortify our commitment to user-centric innovation.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Status Open
10 1 222