Addressing the Cert Code Issue, Really Not Done!!

Hey everyone,
I just came across many people saying not received the verification link and I just saw the live proof of it.
Attaching both the proof of how some people have received the link whereas some have received the code.

as @Abhishek213  also pointed out in one of the posts that it has been a typo by the cloud community staff, because certification
codes are to be sent only to high rankers in the Arcade challenge as stated in this official post too -

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Learning-Forums/The-moment-you-have-been-waiting-for/m-p/691...

here :-
"If you secured a high rank in the Arcade or Cert Challenge, anticipate a separate email containing your cert voucher."

Also many prizes are getting out of stock like the Car Tool Kit, Desk Collective etc. We as participants should not face this after all the hardwork we have put into all these months. It's really not acceptable. So Google Cloud please look into this matter and solve the issues asap for everyone who have received wrong code and make it upto the participants.

Sincere Request from everyone

@Yugali @carrie 

Screenshot 2023-12-30 103620.png

Screenshot 2023-12-30 103436.png

Solved Solved
2 6 360
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

They have sent Mails again to some people with link, please check.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Don't know what the internal team had been doing all these days. Such mismanagement never happened in the last 2 arcade seasons, Totally waiting to fix the issues asap

Yes, I'm facing this issue.. I have 30 points and also calculated in the Arcade Calculator it's showing 30 points, but in mail it's showing that I have just 29 points, i thought its ok...but the most important matter is I didn't receive the link for redemption of goodies.. instead of link I received  the Certification code... I want to order goodies.. This is really not good.. Anyone please help me to get the link for redemption

I am facing the same problem. If the prizes were supposed to be first come first serve, it seems completely unfair cuz some of us didn't even get the chance to claim the prize. There is no link in the email and items are running out of stock. 

Yes, I facing this issue

check on spam mail

They have sent Mails again to some people with link, please check.

Top Labels in this Space