i want to contact Google Program certification founder

We are a private educational institution in Algeria. Our vision is: Simplification of science and design of curricula based on the needs of the Labour market, thereby contributing to the reduction of illiteracy and unemployment in our developing country. All we're asking you to do is give us a green light by allowing us to design curricula from your own, and certainly if you can help us with other things, our foundation is open to your support.
That's why we contacted you, we want to reframe the courses, like I, as a student of the course, design a course in which I transmit what I learned, etc. Our organization is currently interested in Google Professional Certification programs on coursera, how can we communicate with Google's partner who is responsible for the courses?

Solved Solved
0 2 169
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello and thank you for visiting our community.
I'd suggest you to look at the Grow with Google programmes we have in place for individuals, non-profits, businesses, startups, teachers, among others. Also, the Google Career Certificates might be of interest for your organization. The on-demand content for the Career Certificates courses live in Coursera. Hope this is useful information for your organization to start the journey of learning with Google.
Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Is this about AppSheet or not?
@AndrewB 

Hello and thank you for visiting our community.
I'd suggest you to look at the Grow with Google programmes we have in place for individuals, non-profits, businesses, startups, teachers, among others. Also, the Google Career Certificates might be of interest for your organization. The on-demand content for the Career Certificates courses live in Coursera. Hope this is useful information for your organization to start the journey of learning with Google.
Thank you

Top Labels in this Space