Mobile app for Appsheet community

Recently I got to know this community is run on โ€˜Discourseโ€™

Also I found app in App Store .

Discourse Hub by Discourse

When I read posts on mobile browser, actions and texts are overlap each other . Difficult to push target action on nav bar.

This native app solves those problem.

Try this app .

Download to your mobile and place this communityโ€™s url. Then log in your account.

Just share my finding with community with

3 8 871
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @tsuji_koichi, if you have a chance would you mind sharing a screenshot or two of the interface issues youโ€™re seeing? Also, do you know if you have โ€˜Desktop View/Siteโ€™ enabled in your mobile browser? Appreciate the mobile app suggestion!

Hi Peter ,

This is sample screenshot on my mobile browser. The nav bar icons are over rapping at the upper right corner. This overrap is causing problem . When I hit humburger icon, then I will be prompted to team viewโ€ฆ z-index could be another issue as well I guess.

This is screenshot from discourse. As you can see the nav bar items are perfectly aligned . Let me know if you need anything else.

Koichi Tsuji

Thanks for the screenshots Koichi, very helpful. What browser are you using?

Discourse tries to detect whether youโ€™re on a mobile browser, and the styles are designed to adjust accordingly, but it must not be detecting correctly for yoursโ€ฆ Weโ€™ll try to update, Iโ€™m sure others are affected as well. In the meantime, thanks for using & suggesting the Discourse mobile app!

Hi Peter, Iโ€™m using I phone so the default browser is safari, where this issue is observed. I m using chrome on this I phone, but story is the same. Exactly same problem I see even on Chrome.

Apparently Discourse did a good job, now my browser is displaying the nav bar properly.

Case closed now.

Nice! Glad to see itโ€™s working!

This app sounds handy--I'm always appreciative to have the flexibility to easily access content on an alternate screen. Is this forum still compatible? I can't get it to work. I downloaded the iOS Discourse Hub app, but am unable to add either of the following sites:

No, it's not.

Discourse was the platform before it was migrated to GCC at the end on January

Top Labels in this Space