Maxifs and enum list formula

My Maxifs formula is working great so long as there is only one value in the referenced cell that matches the referenced cell's text.  However, I implemented the enumlist feature instead of enum, which has posed an issued with the formula being able to search the cell of enumlist values to return the maxif response.

This formula works if there is a match in the two referenced cells (C and S) as compared to B.  But cell S is where there may be multiple values separated by " , " since multiple options were selected from the enumlist.

=max(MAXIFS('NMRK Activity'!$B$2:B,'NMRK Activity'!$C$2:C,A3256),MAXIFS('NMRK Activity'!$B$2:B,'NMRK Activity'!$S$2:S,A3256))

The question, how do I tee up the formula to look match the referenced value in cell A with the matching character string in cell S?

Thank you!

0 1 164
1 REPLY 1

Please note that this is an AppSheet Community.  Most App Creators build their apps without ANY sheet formulas.  So expertise with sheet formulas is not wide spread amongst the Community members.

You might get an answer here BUT you would be better served posting your question into a Google Sheet forum.