workspace for non profits / Can't acces admin console

Hi there,

I m a newly registered for google for non profits that includes worspace.

My domain has been verified and I have set up admin roles in the "google for non profits" interface.

Now i try to access to admin.google.com and everytime I try to log in, it seems it does no recognize my admin account and I get that message:

"Log in with an administrator account :
To sign in to admin.google.com, use the administrator account of a managed Google service such as Google Workspace or Cloud Identity. Learn more about Google accounts"

For your info, the admin account is of that type toc****** @@happysife.***. (and my domain name is happysife.***)

I ve tried to reach support but NOT a single support page is allowing me to write to support for that problem (pre selected list of incidents that don't correspond to my problem).

To let you know i ve tried:

- Disconnecting all accounts

- Login on a different browser, login on private mode

Can the community help or at least coul I get an email I could address my problem to. The Google for non profits support staff don t give a damn.

Thanks

Renaud from France

Solved Solved
0 4 135
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

same here.... any answers?

View solution in original post

Check out all the various options for recovering admin access to your Google Workspace account at https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en.

There are a number of options there including getting in touch with support as well as technical methods to prove to Google that you own your domain name and should be allowed to access the Workspace instance.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Well that s not that easy when CS send eachother s fault and ask to reach out the other.

In my case, 30+ emails sent between the Google for non profit team and the workspace team.

Finally managed to reach out a professional person at the workspace team and had my problem solved but then created some other problems with the Non profit account and never managed to have it solved by thr non profit team.

I felt like I was in a maze in a never ending story.

Never got a phone call, never had my case finaly solved.

Went to Microsoft 365, works like a charm, would have prefered google services but really CS is horrible and never picks up a phone to solve a problem. 

4 REPLIES 4

I am having the exact same issue.  Google Support did send me an email stating I should use (PII Removed by Staff) or my login, but Google doesn't recognize it as a google email.  My domain has been verified AND my workspace activated.

same here.... any answers?

Check out all the various options for recovering admin access to your Google Workspace account at https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en.

There are a number of options there including getting in touch with support as well as technical methods to prove to Google that you own your domain name and should be allowed to access the Workspace instance.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Well that s not that easy when CS send eachother s fault and ask to reach out the other.

In my case, 30+ emails sent between the Google for non profit team and the workspace team.

Finally managed to reach out a professional person at the workspace team and had my problem solved but then created some other problems with the Non profit account and never managed to have it solved by thr non profit team.

I felt like I was in a maze in a never ending story.

Never got a phone call, never had my case finaly solved.

Went to Microsoft 365, works like a charm, would have prefered google services but really CS is horrible and never picks up a phone to solve a problem.