Workspace Referral Program

Please suggest your #1 tip for referring new groups, people, enterprises, small businesses, etc. to Google Workspace. Also, please provide any details in regards to first steps, training, or learning about Google Workspace because I'm lost! 

Thanks! @

Solved Solved
0 1 209
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Hayley_V,

Have you checked out the Referral Resource site? Also go to the Global Resources section in case you need information in another language or for a specific country. 

If you are looking for information about Google Workspace specifically, I would recommend you search on YouTube. There is a lot of information about the tools businesses can create to improve their process. (You may find older but sometime still relevant content if you search "G Suite").

Does anyone else in the community have any ideas or tips you found worked for you?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Hayley_V,

Have you checked out the Referral Resource site? Also go to the Global Resources section in case you need information in another language or for a specific country. 

If you are looking for information about Google Workspace specifically, I would recommend you search on YouTube. There is a lot of information about the tools businesses can create to improve their process. (You may find older but sometime still relevant content if you search "G Suite").

Does anyone else in the community have any ideas or tips you found worked for you?