Business plan

good evening, could someone give me information on the prices of the business plan? I tried to contact the appsheet team several times without having an answer. thank you so much

0 19 1,366
19 REPLIES 19

@Indaco85
Business Plan subscription is $15,000 per annum including 100 user licences.

Thank you!!

Youโ€™re welcome

Sorry, just another question. So the price for user is higher than 10 $/month? I need to develop some apps for my company with maximum 30 usersโ€ฆbut with this price maybe it is better to buy a software with a lower annual price.

@Indaco85
With max 30 users, you wonโ€™t be needing a Business Plan at all, unless your app structure is not needing any feature included in the BP i.e. SQL connection, 3rd Party oAuth etc.

I was just told by Ginny at AppSheet that the business plan no longer includes 100 user licenses.

โ€œAs for the 100 users, there was a time a few years ago that the Business Plan came with 100 users included but that plan has since been deprecated.โ€

@Nick_Almelia

So how many licences does the Business Plan have?

I donโ€™t know. I was getting quotes for 250 and 500 users then followed up with a question about the 100 since I remembered this post.

so, if the only thing i want is to be able to share data source with another user and i have only 10 app users, then i will have to pay $15.000/Y??

@Uffe_Norspang
What do you mean with โ€œโ€ฆable to share data source with another userโ€ฆโ€?

Just out of interest, who actually has/uses a Business Plan? Iโ€™d love to use SQL but $15000/ยฃ11500 per year seems to price all my clients out of this option

I agree with you. I think that the price is too high for this feature (this is the price in Italy for a full optimized software/lims).

I also agree. In the beginning of AppSheet, Database using was in PRO Plan. As they changed this, we had to go back to Google Sheets. For small companies this is to much money โ€œjustโ€ for Apps.

$15000!!

Seems there has been a price doubling since Google took overโ€ฆ

Hereโ€™s what I just gotโ€ฆ

"In regards to our Business Subscription pricing, they start out at $30,000 USD annually and will go up depending on the amount of user licenses. "

Time to move to Honeycode I think.

$30.000. This is absolutely impossible for small businesses

Yes, and appsheet is perfect for small businesses. This decision is very hard to understand from our point of view.

I'm not sure about their pricing, but have you considered writing your own business plan?

Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting the AppSheet team about their pricing for business plans. I don't have that information off the top of my head, but have you considered checking out some other resources online? I recently came across an article on OGScapital about writing a private placement memorandum (PPM), which could be a useful tool for creating a solid business plan. Here's the link: https://www.ogscapital.com/article/how-to-write-a-private-placement-memorandum-ppm/. It's always good to have multiple sources of information when working on something as important as a business plan, so I hope this helps!

Top Labels in this Space