Change Action Icon Colour

Hi
Can seem to find a straight answer in the forum.

Is it possible to change the colour of action icons in the same way I was able to change them shown in Field Task Status (Where there is a blue icon instead of green)?

Yes you can change them with the Format Rule

1 Like

I do not seem to find a way to do this. I am able to change the icon directly on the action setup, but I do not see a way on how to change the color of actions on the format rule.
Can you send a screen shot on how to do this in format rules.

1 Like

Hi Aleksi,

I have a thumbs up action icon (which is only blue by default) but I just want to change its colour to green…So I went to format rules and put the same action but change to green. However, the overlay action is still blue. There is a condition for this action to be shown or applicable.

Thanks
-j- erry

I have observed that the changed action colour through formatting rule is applicable only if icon is displayed prominent. The formatting rule does not apply if the action is in overalay

2 Likes

Thanks Marc!

Actually this is not a bug. The functionality is decided in the past and is coming from the design. I don’t remember the exact reason but we try to avoid the Christmas tree effect.

Christmas tree effect means if we use too many colours, it will affect the look? I wanted to use red and green to reduce human mistake in clicking action buttons.

1 Like