I have a column (hard, not virtual) called “Image” in a table. I tried to add a virtual column called “Image2” and, though I’m not sure exactly what happened, my attempt to add “Image2” led to the removal of “Image” from a slice and then from many views. I think the similarity in the name had something to do with this.
I went back to the previous version of the app and added the new virtual column with the name “Picture” (to avoid a similar kind of issue) and all is well now.
Generally speaking, I’m pleased with the AppSheet editor but sometimes, however, I find myself wanting to explain the hippocratic oath to it: Do no harm!
Though the issue may be slightly different, I think this little plea of mine for a “do no harm” editor is related to the following post by @Marc_Dillon: