Execute an Action on a set of rows

Hi I am using the above action to achieve the following. Retrieve the value entered in the [Fabrication Time] column of the Routings_Master Table and set that value for the [Fabrication Time] column in the PMF_Associated_Data Table. The following steps are what I have done but the action is not setting the value in the PFM_Associated_Data_Table.

I am obviously missing something so I am hoping someone can advise what that might be.

Created GET RMF Values

Expression for [Fabrication Time] is
ANY(
SELECT(
Routings_Master[Fabrication Time],
AND(
ISNOTBLANK([Product Code]),
([Product Code] = [_THISROW].[Product Code])
)
)
)

and is yielding the following test result for the [Product Code] in question

Create Set PMF Associated Data Values

Expression for Referenced Rows is
FILTER(
โ€œPMF_Associated_Dataโ€,
AND(
ISNOTBLANK([Product Code]),
([Product Code] = [_THISROW].[Product Code])
)
)

and is yielding the following test result for the [Product Code] in question

Set โ€˜Form Savedโ€™ โ€˜Event Actionโ€™ for Routings_Master Form

The only other thing I would add, and not sure if relevant, is that the Routings_Master Table IsPartOf another table called Works_Orders_Master through [Record ID].

Hope this provides enough information. Any help would be great, thank you.

0 5 676
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

For testing, in the GET RMF Values action, set the Fabrication Time column to a fixed value, like 3.14, just to test that the action is performed at all. If that value doesnโ€™t get set, we should try to determine why the action isnโ€™t firing at all; otherwise, we need to find out why the SELECT() expression isnโ€™t working.

Thank you @Steve. Setting the [Fabrication Time] to 3.14 yields the following result.

Test that.

It didnโ€™t set the PMF_Associated_Data Table with the fixed value either.

Youโ€™re going to need to debug step-by-step, then. Break the process down and test each step, starting with the very first one, until you find the step that doesnโ€™t work as expected.

Top Labels in this Space