Go To Another View Within This App: Is this...

Go To Another View Within This App:

Is this action only made available from Detail views or, am I doing something wrong?

Seems like no matter the display setting, this action is only made available from detail viewsโ€ฆ

0 10 4,313
10 REPLIES 10

What is your expression and from where are you trying to trigger that action?

@Aleksi_Alkio The expression is simply LINKTOVIEW('Data_Sliced"). I would like to see this action from a table view of โ€˜Dataโ€™

Data_Sliced is a sliced view of Data. Basically, this is an action to take user to a

sliced view of the same data.

@Michael You can do that by specifying the button visibility โ€œDisplay Overlayโ€ but you canโ€™t see the text only button image.

@Challa_Ramakrishna Thanks but, no matter what visibility setting I apply to the action, the button does not show in any view other than Detail.

Conversely, an action to export the view does show in table views when set to โ€˜Display Overlayโ€™

@Michael that means your action should not be a row level action. It must be like a LINKTOVIEW() or export, running a report etc.

@Challa_Ramakrishna Sorry but, I donโ€™t understand. As far as I understand the action, it is not a row level action it is a simple LINKTOVIEW(โ€œDATA_SLICEDโ€)

I simply want to give the user an option to go from one view to anotherโ€ฆ

@Michael Would you please give the account ID, app name and the view name where I can find it. I can check the reason if itโ€™s okay for you.

@Aleksi_Alkio

Account 285473 App Production

From the opening view, click the โ€˜Allโ€™ group. This will be the view of โ€˜Active Circuits.โ€™ From this view, I would like the action โ€˜Go to Download Circuitsโ€™ to be shown.

At the time of writing this post, the menu seems to be disabled in all of my apps when accessed in the web browser. I posted about this here: plus.google.com - Disabled Menu When running any of our apps in a web browser, the menu appearโ€ฆ Disabled Menu When running any of our apps in a web browser, the menu appearโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Id like to hear the results of how this was resolved as Im encountering a very similar issue.

Any Chance you could post the solution? I'm having the same issue

Top Labels in this Space