Hello, I am having issues woth a slice. I ha...

Hello, I am having issues woth a slice.

I have a table, and I would like to make tao slices of the table so that for one job, I can have the employee subitting information about a job needing to be done, and then. Another employee submitting information about the job being completed.

All on one row.

I have made a slice and then a view/form from that slice, but it still shows all the fields in the table instead of only the ones I want to show.

Even thiugh I deleted those columns from the slice.

Thoughts??

0 6 305
6 REPLIES 6

You also need a table view for the slice.

@Steven_Coile thanks steven.

I did that and it worked for one of the slices but not the other. Any other factors I should be thinking about?

The view is definitely set to pull from the slice. But still showing the last row I deleted from that slice and I have saved many times

@Miranda_Lubarsky When you say, โ€œdeleted from that sliceโ€, what do you mean? Was the row deleted from the underlying table?

When in the slice, I deleted the column from being included in the slice (not the row).

@Miranda_Lubarsky sorry, I had meant column before

@Miranda_Lubarsky Again, today, itโ€™d probably be easier for me to look than this back and forth with questions. From what you have described, Iโ€™d expect it to work.

Top Labels in this Space