Hello - I was wondering if someone introduces...

Hello - I was wondering if someone introduces me a step by a step learning tutorials to use AppSheet. The Youtube webinars are confusing for a beginner and very lengthy. Is there any official course for learning AppSheet?

0 8 381
8 REPLIES 8

There isnโ€™t an official course, but I would suggest a combination of short videos on AppSheetโ€™s YouTube channel, and looking into the sample apps from website each one demonstrates a few AppSheet features.

I would suggest you to start your own project or just follow some project from youtube. You will learn while building the app.

This could be one place to startโ€ฆ help.appsheet.com - APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center help.appsheet.com

@Mohsen_Shahbaghi I understand the problem! Like so many โ€˜no codeโ€™ apps its easier to work with for coders than no coders I can do the basics but for me it goes wrong where formulaโ€™s and workflows come into practice. I am in need for that beginner stuff too. Donโ€™t dare to ask every question I have here

The best way to learn something is not reading articles or videos. They help, but the most effective way for learning is when you just do it. Itโ€™s not a nice and easy way, but itโ€™s a good one. Better to learn than trying to remember

@Aleksi_Alkio Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m doing and thatโ€™s where my need comes from.

tony1

@Peter FYI

@erwin_blom Please feel free to ask your questions!

Top Labels in this Space