Hello - I was wondering if someone introduces...

(Mohsen Shahbaghi) #1

Hello - I was wondering if someone introduces me a step by a step learning tutorials to use AppSheet. The Youtube webinars are confusing for a beginner and very lengthy. Is there any official course for learning AppSheet?

(Reza Raoofi) #2

There isn’t an official course, but I would suggest a combination of short videos on AppSheet’s YouTube channel, and looking into the sample apps from website each one demonstrates a few AppSheet features.

(Jin Tan) #3

I would suggest you to start your own project or just follow some project from youtube. You will learn while building the app.

(Aleksi Alkio) #4

This could be one place to start… help.appsheet.com - APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center help.appsheet.com

(erwin blom) #5

@Mohsen_Shahbaghi I understand the problem! Like so many ‘no code’ apps its easier to work with for coders than no coders :wink: I can do the basics but for me it goes wrong where formula’s and workflows come into practice. I am in need for that beginner stuff too. Don’t dare to ask every question I have here :wink:

(Aleksi Alkio) #6

The best way to learn something is not reading articles or videos. They help, but the most effective way for learning is when you just do it. It’s not a nice and easy way, but it’s a good one. Better to learn than trying to remember :slight_smile:

(erwin blom) #7

@Aleksi_Alkio That’s what I’m doing and that’s where my need comes from.

(Tony Fader) #8

@Peter FYI

(Steven Coile) #9

@erwin_blom Please feel free to ask your questions!