Hi, I´m very new in this app. How to add a co...

Hi, I´m very new in this app. How to add a colum “Current Stock” in my XLSX document. There is Initial Stock and Restock Lever colums but I need Curent stock colum also. Is there anybody who can help?

0 7 474
7 REPLIES 7

Harry2

@Form_Frys_Maskintekn First you need to add the column directly to your spreadsheet. Once you have done this, open the app editor, go to the Data > Columns tab, find and click the button “Regenerate” next to the table that you have just modified. This will tell AppSheet to pick up the column that you have just added to the spreadsheet.

@Harry Thank you, I will try it.

@Harry Hi Dinh, I´ve tryed but when I do as you suggest than the auto update of Current Stock is not working. I need to edit the product and save it befor Current Stock update. Do you have any other suggestions?

@Harry And her is how it looks like before I edit the product and save it.

Harry2

@Form_Frys_Maskintekn Hi, could you elaborate on how you want to auto-fill the current stock column? Are you currently using an app formula or an initial value? You might want to check out the article below for more information on the difference between app formulas and initial values:

help.appsheet.com - App Formulas and Initial Values App Formulas and Initial Values help.appsheet.com

@Harry Hi, I just need that current stock is auto updated, in this case when i take out of stock, or add quantity, current stock dont auto update before I edit the product and save it. before I add the colum and regenerate the current stock auto update without editing and saving but after it wont.

Harry2

@Form_Frys_Maskintekn If you’re using app expression to auto-compute the column value, the expression will only be triggered each time the app user creates or edits a row in the table. If you want the column to be automatically updated without any action from the user, you will need to use a spreadsheet formula instead.

Top Labels in this Space