AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Search filter

Hello,I'm afraid to know the answer, but is there any way to change the behaviour of the search filter in the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 13 Replies
Solved!
Import and export bugs

Hello.I have a question about importing and exporting CSV.Both tables use spreadsheets.- ImportBoth were impor...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Columns not showing

Hi guys, Ive added a new column on my Google sheet and regenerated it on appsheet, it still does not show on t...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
ERROR

I put in the Maximum value 1038991 and Minimum value 1000000. When I put the Valid If expression and set Inval...

• 0 Likes
  • 12 Replies
Solved!
Email Template

Hi, As you see in attachment, this view is looking so complex for user. How can I convert this in table format...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
formula (Max)

I would like to get the data from the child table.Parent ... Order tableChild ... Detail tableHere is the proc...

• 0 Likes
  • 12 Replies
Solved!
AppSheet Bulk Actions -

Hello.I am having an issue in getting consistency on the bulk action buttons to appear. I have an app with 2 t...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies