Hi, The color column expands after regenerate...

Hi, The color column expands after regenerate in any table, how can I solve this problem? Could you help?

0 11 436
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Test_Birimi,Could you please add

what you mean by the column expands?

any table regenerate after all tables of the color columns like this is going on

I did โ€œCOLOR STATUSโ€ โ€œCโ€ but it didnโ€™t change.

Hi @Test_Birimi,

Do you mean the color column status bar appears in table summary view after you regenerate the table

and you do not wish it to appear there in table summary view?

color column in first column in inline view view do not want to width.

regenerate has nothing to do with this column, but it does width on all

@Suvrutt_Gurjar @Aleksi_Alkio I think a general problem will be corrected in the future, save and verify date did not happen. thanks

@Test_Birimi What column name did you give for your color column in the backend database? Try shortening the name. For Example;

Instead of โ€œColor of The Clothesโ€ Try โ€œCofClโ€

@Yilmaz_Kandis1

Iโ€™m using the color column as a virtual column

@Test_Birimi And what is your virtual column name?

Hi @Test_Birimi, I believe

you mean that when you regenerate a table , the width of color ( and possibly all columns)

expands in table view

and you would like it optimized. You may wish to try following

1. If it is about all columnsโ€™ width getting impacted, you may wish to use โ€œSave and Verify Dataโ€ option once

instead of just โ€œSaveโ€ option in editor after regenerating a table. This useful tip is from senior colleague @Aleksi_Alkio

1. Particularly about Color column ,I am unaware of any specific measure to limit display width. Community colleagues could guide you on this.

My testing observation,if it helps, though showed that if you have many columns in table summary view, then including โ€œall other columnsโ€ at the end after desired column order in table view settings helps in optimizing the color column width.

Top Labels in this Space