AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

time valid_if

Hello,I wanted to ask if someone could help me out. Im trying to make a valid_if statement where the time ente...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
Delete comments

I want that when my users delete any data, then option to add comment should be shown. Whose main email can be...

• 0 Likes
  • 10 Replies
Linktoview doubt

Hello! I am trying to build a menu based on 3 separate images using “Linkview” to link each image to different...

• 0 Likes
  • 11 Replies
Apps Gallery

Hi,I can’t find ‘apps gallery’ in the AppSheet app menu.Each time I launch AppSheet, it loads the last created...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Timesheet app

Hi All,I Built a time sheet app a number of years back together with many other projects. However I'm rusty. T...

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Publisher Pro features

Is it possible to use the Stable Version feature with a Publisher Pro plan? What exactly are the features avai...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
enum button

Hello everyone in a view with 3 enum buttons (ok noyt ok N / a) I would like to remove the ability to select m...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!