I want to make an app for church membership w...

Kam_Lo

I want to make an app for church membership with many families in it. Families are grouped by location. And I want to access the family information by clicking on the household leader. The family information includes name, birthdate, phone, job and so on. Can someone help me with this?

0 3 2,345
3 REPLIES 3

Have you checked our sample apps if you could find a suitable for your case?

I would setup one table for every person (including name, birth,phone,job,etc). Then setup a second table for each family (including family name, location, family head, etc). Then have a virtual column in each family entity that is a list of refs that point to each family members.

Technically, it's an easy app to make. I think if you contact a developer, he would be able to easily make it for you. It's not that much work to do, so it won't take much time as well. Having an app like this could truly improve the interaction between the people who are going to church on a local level. It reminds me of the association of people who are part of firstchurchlove.com, they are like unity who shares the same goals in life, love of god and life. That's the reason why we live for.

Top Labels in this Space