LINKTOVIEW() not working on User Settings

Hi everyone, Im trying to create a link in the User Settings view to another view.

I have set up the column as “App” and copied the LINKTOVIEW() from the destination view.

Everything seems fine, why isn´t it working? What am I missing?

3X_9_b_9bb55106c11ea61a1f94ff25cff7d7c2a0ba2756.png

Solved Solved
0 7 648
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Actually i just made it work setting up the column as “Show”, with Url Content Type, and instead of a URL I just used the LINKTOVIEW() expression.

I added the text I want to Display and that was it.

EDIT: Actually that opens a new browser tab with the view. Users would have to navigate back to the app after.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

The usersettings view is always a Form view. Links don’t work in Form views.

Thanks @Marc_Dillon, alternatively can I LINKTOVIEW() to the User Settings from an Onboard view?

I just tested that. It appears that yes, you can link to the “Settings” view from anywhere else in the app with:

LINKTOVIEW( “Settings” )

Actually i just made it work setting up the column as “Show”, with Url Content Type, and instead of a URL I just used the LINKTOVIEW() expression.

I added the text I want to Display and that was it.

EDIT: Actually that opens a new browser tab with the view. Users would have to navigate back to the app after.

Ahh! Nice work.

Hola Nicolas, estoy tratando de hacer lo mismo, sin embargo cuando click sobre "Regístrate aquí" no me abre nada desde el celular y desde el pc me abre otra venta en el navegador con la vista que quiero que abra 

Please start a new topic for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space