New Bug: 'Take a photo' feature not working in workflow reports

Mark_S

When I use ‘take a photo’ option to upload images,they are visible in the app bu they are not visible in the workflow PDF reports.
This is how the PDF report shows images when I use ‘take a photo’ option.
3X_a_9_a9b1127904818c8bdbdbc4515b713912182c850e.png

However when I use ‘Choose from existing’ option to upload an image, all images are successfully load and clearly visible in workflow PDF. The issue is only with 'Take a photo" feature which opens the camera to take a photo through app.

How can I solve this?

0 5 196
5 REPLIES 5

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Can you verify if the photos are being captured in your cloud file system? @Arthur_Rallu FYI

Sorry I forgot to reply.

1. @prithpal all images are captured in the cloud system.

2. @Arthur_Rallu I tried to capture images again using ‘Take a photo’ option before reporting the issue to Appsheet customer support. Then that time, all images were visible in the PDF reports. I don’t know how it fixed. However I reported the issue to customer support explaining the situation in order to be aware of the bug and to take necessary future arrangements.

I have the same error I am using smartsheet as source sheet, but previously I had no problems.

This seems to be a bug. Could you send a customer support request so that someone in our team can reproduce the issue?
In the support request, in addition to explaining the problem, can you mention if the photo you’ve taken shows up in your data source?

Thank you

I'm having the same issue.  I can upload from my photo roll on the phone but it does not capture any pictures from camera.

On iPhone:

I click camera icon, select "Take Photo" from options.  Camera is opened.  I click to take photo.  I then see options for "Retake" and "Use Photo".  I select "Use Photo" and the app splashscreen flashes.  I end back at the Form View but do not see my photo.  When I look at the record, it is there with a timestamp but no photo, just black space.  It does not appear to be saving to the directory either.  I am using Google sheets.

Top Labels in this Space