Offline data modifications?

Hello guys, I have an application that shows a list of installations that are possible to build depending on the place and I need to make modifications in the data then search which installations are possible in comparision to these data but thatโ€™s not working offline because the app says that it needs to sync so I donโ€™t know how to do it.

0 2 371
2 REPLIES 2

tony1

Itโ€™s hard to understand what youโ€™re asking. Can you break it down into steps, maybe posting screenshots of the issue?

Well I have a database with various informations on installations. I need to be able to search which installations are possible to build depending on the place 1X_327a9b143cf4d100ff2181c2e05dad0bcff2ff73.jpeg
Iโ€™m able to do that using a second database with only one entry to enter the places dimensions. Then I use that database to filter the installations that fit in and I have a sheet that gives me the results.
The problem is that when I change the second database to search which installations fit in the app require that Iโ€™m online to give the results because it has to change the database online. I was wondering if it was possible to make something that wouldnโ€™t require to be online to work.
Thanks a lot for your help and I hope I was clear enough

Top Labels in this Space