Quick Edit UX oddity on Yes/No [UPDATED: BIGGER ISSUE]

Asa
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

UPDATED: BIGGER ISSUE
Below is my original post, but now I’m realizing “it” seems to be happening to all fields in quick edit…that is, fields are not showing their updated status until after save. Here’s an updated look:
3X_c_6_c683034df5838e4dc6f29d04f7a5d922857044bc.gif

Worked yesterday, but now when I’m in quick edit and I click to check or uncheck the quick edit box of a yes/no field, the check mark doesn’t appear or disappear respectively, until I click save…so the user can’t tell if the action has been recorded until clicking save.
3X_d_2_d2f826ea93a01280641c1975743e55d0ea28a991.gif

Solved Solved
1 15 711
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

about an hour ago the problem seems to have resolved.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Looks like a bug to me, send it to support@appsheet.com

Thanks

Is it weird that I’m kinda glad my first post looks like a bug, and isn’t me being a bug?!

I updated this above because it’s now happening to all my fields in quick edit.

I wonder if it’s related to Rey’s post: Update issue for table type views from today

Same issue here, you are not alone…

HBT
Silver 4
Silver 4

There is a problem in the table view in quick edit mode. It was like that 12 hours ago.

It’s not just quick edit mode…clicking a record in an inline table and editing it in a detail view is also delayed – you don’t see the update in the inline table for a little bit after editing.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is a known problem. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Thanks Steve…I’m engaged with support via email

Hi Asa,

Any resolution yet?

Nothing yet…all field types are still not showing response to quick-edit interaction in the inline table until clicking save.

Nothing back from support yet…still no in the quick edit land of an inline table view.

about an hour ago the problem seems to have resolved.

Yep I’m now seeing immediate ux response to quick edits in inline table…well done AppSheet team!

check again it ditint, because i have the sam problem

Top Labels in this Space