Reselling Apps?

other
(Amir West) #1

I am interested in reselling one of the apps I’ve built in Appsheet to my clients.

Is that possible with the ‘white label’ version or will I need to hire a developer to create a custom app from scratch?

(Levent Kulacoglu) #2

@Amir_West1
You can white-label your app and then publish it in the Stores as a paid application.

(Amir West) #3

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation!

My only remaining question is about the cost - I see that the Pro subscription allows white labeling within it’s advanced features section. So then if I am understanding correctly every user who downloads and installs the app would add $10 per month to my bill, correct?

(Levent Kulacoglu) #4

That’s correct @Amir_West1

1 Like
(Amir West) #5

Ok I lied - ONE final question I just thought of!

With white label use where users install directly from the app store, is the user authentication still tied to basically the user having a Microsoft or Google email acct?

(I’ve had users who were yahoo.com email for instance where they basically had to create a new email address in order to use my existing app, which is not the end of the world for a handful of users but with paying customers who may become plentiful it could be a headache I’d imagine…)

(Levent Kulacoglu) #6

@Amir_West1
Set the authentication provider to ANY to allow any user who have a cloud associated email address with one of the approved cloud providers and set Allow all signed-in users to ON so you don’t have to enter each user to the white-list of the app thru the Users pane

1 Like