Table Name in Preset of Webhook is reverted on save

in both reports and workflows, I create a task and select Webhook as the reaction.

1. table A is the table set for “when this happens” (for workflows) and “for table” (for reports)
  2. select Preset = AppSheet Edit Row
  3. select table B for “Table name What entity table does this action work against?” (it is defaulted to table A)
  4. press save, everything saves properly except “Table name What entity table does this action work against?” is reverted back to table A

Note that for table B I have Add and Update allowed in the Table properties

Is there some other field that I have to set that I may have left blank that will cause this selection to stick?

1 6 210
6 REPLIES 6

I have reported this to @Phil a couple of weeks ago. Though this, the workflow works as expected (at least in my case). Can you confirm this?

so it’s just a UI display problem?
I am using Custom for now

Trigger your webhook workflow with some test data in your app and verify if the webhook is working as expected or not. It’s possibly a UI problem I believe. When you change the table and SAVE the editor, after save it reverts back to the previous value, isn’t it?

yes after save it reverts back to the previous value.

@Stephen_Ehmann
Can you also confirm that the webhook is working correctly?

Mine is doing this also. I am trying to create an API workflow to add line item records when a new Purchase Order is created. The “What entity table does this action work against?” reverts upon save also from “PO Line Item” back to "Purchase Order"which is of course the parent table.

Top Labels in this Space