Trouble generating a table report with a template

I get this error: Error: ‘Envio reporte mensual’ task ‘Email finanzas’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[Coro].[Nombre’ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field. Error: ‘Envio reporte mensual’ task ‘Email finanzas’ Attachment template. Start expression ‘[Coro].[Nombre’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table.
I have a table “Coros” linked to the table “Finanzas” by the Column “Coro”. I have tried several combinations of syntax and I always get the same error
Email finanzas_AttachmentTemplate_20210524_125433.pdf (14.3 KB)

0 3 152
3 REPLIES 3

based on writeup and template shared by you, if “Coro” is the parent table , then you please try

<<SELECT(Coro[ Key Column Name], TRUE, TRUE) >> or something similar as start statement. This is if you are looking for multiple records of the Coro and the linked table “Finanzas” records associated with each Coro.

If you are looking for a single Coro and associated linked table “Finanzas” records for that single Coro record, then your START statement could be simply be [ Coro] or [Nombre] depending on what those columns mean and the << End >> in the end (outside the table) is not required.

I get now the following error:
Error: ‘Envio reporte mensual’ task ‘Email finanzas’ Attachment template. Expression ‘<<SELECT(Coro[ Nombre], TRUE, TRUE)’ is invalid due to: Expression ‘<<SELECT(Coro[ Nombre], TRUE, TRUE)’ could not be parsed due to exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object… Error: ‘Envio reporte mensual’ task ‘Email finanzas’ Attachment template. Start expression ‘<<SELECT(Coro[ Nombre], TRUE, TRUE)’ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the ‘Key’ column of the referenced table.

I wonder if the error happens for not having selected something in the task, in the process, in the event or in the bot. There is a possibility in the Process to select a table but if I select there something different than “None”, Appsheet displays a red dot in the Bot indicating that the event and the process are not compatible.
Email finanzas_AttachmentTemplate_20210524_125433 - Documentos de Google.pdf (156.8 KB)

Hope [ Nombre] is the key column of table Coro and Coro is the parent table.

I have requested to use the key column name in the SELECT() expression.

Other than that I do not have any more suggestion.

Top Labels in this Space