• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 28 Likes given
  • 21 Likes received

FangFiFou's Bio

Badges eric_niedergang Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi,My question is simple but I can't find an answerDepending on the context (Form or View for example), I'd like the label column of a referenced table to changeI have created "name" column and a virtual column "name_email" (which concatenates the na...
Hi,I worked 7 days on a project.And I discovered that Appsheet cannot generate PDF files with a header and a footer ? Seriously?And It cannot generate Google Docs files ?I'm so disappointed !!
Hi everybody,How to use the AutoText class in Google slides API? That's the question ? I don't find any code example ? Has anyone ever used this class and how ? ThanksI would like to add 2 autotext on each slide of a presentationIf N is the number of...
Hi everybody,I would like to use Google Agenda in an Appsheet project.I have linked a Google Agenda into Appsheet OKI have added a new database containing the agenda in my project OKNow, in my tasks DB, I have a "Due Date" field. (date format)I want ...
Hello,In the simplest way possible, I would like to execute an action on a line :status => on salesBut, at the same time, I would like the previous line to change its value as well:status => completedI don't understand how to execute an action on the...