• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 12 Likes received

Tom_Graham's Bio

Badges eusy1327 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I have a Enumlist to multi choise from a appsheet. Sometimes it is need to input quentity for count. I want to that input menu for quentitys such as above image on yellow area. Guide me please~
I already checked such as below. 1 . mobile network good works. 2 . An app that has been working well for over a month is suddenly not saved. 3 . It is the same even if you try with another account that has been added. 4 . No matter how long you wait...
I want to use 20 android mobile devices as a one Gmail account for test. 1 . What should I pay attention to in such cases? 2 . What is the difference between Browser link and Install link?
I already know that how to use Match and Index function in google sheet. But I would like to know in case of more than one critiras in a cell. The sinario is below. 1 . There is a reference table has fruit name and each price. 2 . Another is a cell h...
Hello~ I have a sheet that use below Action to recode edit log. and also has a key value that unique 9 characters in the each row data. It works do logging first time in case of none of same key data to log sheet. but in case of in there log sheet sa...