• 45 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 8 Likes given
  • 20 Likes received

mandersen04's Bio

Badges flan828 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

I know this isn’t really a technical question. However, it is a good one. So currently to use my app it is costing me $5.00 a user. If I distribute this app to lets say 10 people its going to cost me $50.00. As you can see this doesn’t really scale w...
I have a student table. The other day I deleted a student. I went in to do an attendance and found that the student’s id is still listed in the enumlist. I looked in the actual table for the student’s ID and its not in the spreadsheet. Is this a bug?...
I should probably call support for this but I will try you guys first. I was successful in creating my PDF. However, for some unknown reason to me… The system is spitting out 26 of the same PDF. Anyone seen this before? Thanks, Flan
I have a Slice created for all students that have missed class for the past 10 days. I have been able to create an email to send to the parents saying that their child has missed more than 10 classes. What I would like is to send the administrator a ...
I have a parent_table in the parent_table I have a student field of type enumlist basetype ref referring to the student_table. in the Parent form, the student name comes up as the actual name of the student whereas when I generate an email, it comes ...