Audit Log Claims Email Sent was Successful - But was not

This is the first time I attempt using a bot.
The bot is set to send an email that is triggered by an add to the โ€œClinicsโ€ table. The app is not deployed so the email should send to my app creator email, but just to be sure - I used my app creator email address as the email address the bot should send to. The โ€œtestโ€ feature did not send an email to me, so I triggered the bot by adding to the โ€œClinicsโ€ table. No email was sent to me. The audit claims it was successful. Any insight?

0 11 265
11 REPLIES 11

In the โ€œToโ€ field for your contact email, click the hourglass button to make it read as a formula instead of text.

Ok thank you, I fixed that and it still isnโ€™t working. And since the app isnโ€™t deployed shouldnโ€™t it go to the creator email anyway?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

3X_e_f_ef1ddf43826d9f790fac11684553b25a9bafe969.png

When you clicked the โ€œExecuteโ€ button, on the new page that opens after clicking โ€œTestโ€, you should have gotten a pop-up with either โ€œSuccessโ€ or some error. Did you get either?

Possibly related:

I get โ€œsuccessโ€

3X_e_b_ebdf73765eb8cdd969fe12d7d2454c1cc6184f2d.png

Oh, ok. Probably nevermind the linked post then.

Thank you seems like a bug, I went into the Bot Monitor app and it looks like everything is correct, but no email

Did you check your spam folder?

I just checked and nothing in spam

Former Community Member
Not applicable
Top Labels in this Space