Beta testing tool and tips

Hi All,

I run a martial arts school for children with special needs and made an app to help children workout at home. Before sharing to our parents, I wonder if it would be beneficial to use/integrate with a dedicated tool to collect user feedback. If not, I will simply ask users to send me directly their feedback via email or fill out a form I built directly on the app:

Do you have any free tools and tips you would recommend to launch a successful beta test?

Thanks!

0 4 369
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

@teambelair
Provided you are not looking for a detailed feedback, I believe you can use AppSheetโ€™s built-in feedback solution as well.

However, provided youโ€™re looking for a more detailed feedback, I believe to create a Feedback Form within your app will be the more robust solution.

From the Beta testing perspective, AppSheet does allow up to 10 active users/month in an app that has not be deployedโ€ฆfor testing purposes. I typically reserve a couple slots for myself for personal testing with non-appcreator accounts in case needed, so I will invite up to 8 others to try out the appโ€ฆwhen I need app feedback.

Thank you @LeventK @WillowMobileSystems . Was just wondering if anyone used a tool such as Instabug or created their own feedback page like I did.

@teambelair
Provided the feedbackers are normal app users, I generally prefer mine own in-app messaging tool I had detailed here:

Top Labels in this Space