Blank White screen upon sync for the past week

Hey there Appsheet Team,

All of our technicians (20+) use the app I created and as of last week I've been getting several reports of them being unable to sync their services. It gives them a blank white screen that effectively forces them to restart the app, sometimes even redownload it to get it to work again. 

This is causing huge headaches for our Operations Team as the data they're collecting is vital to us. 

Please help me understand what is happening and how I can fix it.

Thank you,

Eugen

useless but just wanted to show it anywayuseless but just wanted to show it anyway

Solved Solved
0 5 159
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is a known problem with AppSheet on iOS. As I understand it, AppSheet has a fix ready, but the fix is dependent on a new release (or update?) of iOS. I'm not clear on the details. Support may be able to give you more information.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Are the using it on apple, android or both?  Does it have the same issues in a browser?

Seems most of the affected users are on iOS. Have not seen this issue in the browser.

I've seen something like this about 2-3 years ago.  Presume its still a thing...

When an iPhone gets less than 30% ish of free space, IOS runs a process to try to clean up some unused items.  One thing I've seen this do is to go into the appsheet app and clear the cache.  If this happens when the app is open but minimised then 2 things will happen:

1 = It will loose the login data and Appsheet will make you authenticate again

2 = If you have and data waiting to be synced, then all that data gets deleted

You have no control over this process running.  All you can do is to try and keep free space higher than 30%.

Simon@1minManager.com

There is a known problem with AppSheet on iOS. As I understand it, AppSheet has a fix ready, but the fix is dependent on a new release (or update?) of iOS. I'm not clear on the details. Support may be able to give you more information.

Top Labels in this Space