Bulk Action in dashboard

Are bulk actions not allowed in dashboard views? I have bulk actions in one of my views but when I have that view in a dashboard, I lose the ability to select rows for an action.

Solved Solved
0 3 395
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I donโ€™t see there is way to retain the Actions. Maybe a Feature Request is in order?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

What happens when in the Dashboard and you tap the (iโ€™ll call it ) sub-View header and it goes into full screen mode? Can you perform the Bulk actions then?

Dashboard view showing Tech Schedule

2X_d_dc87a4d28c1489000b8fe68fa5bb1c3061db8cc4.png

Tapping Tech Schedule header goes to full screen where I have View Actions available

2X_c_c262fd4494f3e0c0e8e531bf6bb59bdda176eb1b.png

I am able to perform group actions if I do that but I was wondering if I could avoid this since my view is heavily grouped and if I click the sub-View header (as you called it) my navigation in this view does not follow through. Iโ€™m grouping on district,store,job opening,candidate status. So to navigate to see individual rows is 3 clicks in, which doesnโ€™t sound like a lot since itโ€™s saving time on performing multiple actions but would probably cause complaints from my users.

I donโ€™t see there is way to retain the Actions. Maybe a Feature Request is in order?

Top Labels in this Space