AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Index was out of range

I am going to train the field on how to use our first app today, and as I am testing from my phone before the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Succesession Planning

I work for a small, but growing, business that needs to improve the way it manages jobs and people. I have two...

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Initial Value on Enum

Hi, i’ve tried many times and also read various threads, but still do not able to make it works. I’ve a very s...

• 1 Likes
  • 11 Replies
Solved!
<<_row_web_link>>

< takes to the right record but it is straight to the table. Can i have it take me to that record in a view or...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Seems Like a Nice Bug

I don’t think that this is an intended behavior, hence it is a kind of bug, but somehow I can make use of it f...

• 6 Likes
  • 13 Replies
Solved!
List frauds

Good afternoon. I ran into a problem that I still cannot solve. Perhaps this topic was already there, but unfo...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
24 Hour Time for Forms

Hello, I have looked through forums to see if this has been asked previously, and while I can find topics that...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies