Text format for tabs on a Dashboard View

Hello - Where can I change the tab font size for a dashboard view with tabs. How would I change the font size for “Gateways Aggregators Location Beacons”?

Thanks!

0 6 539
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

EIG

Currently you can only change the font and size for the entire app. Not just specific spots. To change the font and size for the entire app go to UX > Options > Fonts.

@ConnieMaldonado AppSheet is aware of Font issue on tabs in the tabbed Dashboard views. They are working to fix it and are expecting it fixed soon. I was trying to find the post it was mentioned in. I’ll continue to look.

Thanks to all!

I just found the other post. It seems the issue has been fixed. The expected behavior IS to have the CAPPED tab names. The fix was to reduced the size - they were much bigger.

The post is here if you would like to add your input!

Hy,

Ok, the fix is not yet visible on my side. On the mobile app the font is still large.
The caps i think is fine, it is a tab title so it makes sense in general.

If the fix does not become visible in the next few days, should i maybe reinstall appsheet?

The issue I have with it being CAPS is that the other tabbed views do not enforce the same rule.

2X_d_d53a0491287cebf28b7fa6cb34e20ba82ae8cce8.png

I feel they should not CAPS the tab name at all. instead use the View name as it is. Then we can use expressions to force CAPS, say, in a Dashboard view IF we want to.

Top Labels in this Space