Constant UX/UI asthetic changes not desirable

Over the past several weeks, Iโ€™ve seen font sizes get bigger, then smaller, colors change and so on with my apps. Most of these tweaks havenโ€™t had any real affect other than to confound my users. Today however, we logged in and one of my apps that uses a โ€œdarkโ€ theme now has grey action buttons that donโ€™t show up well and email links and such that are black and can barely be seen at all. Iโ€™ve also had an outside vendor complain that the font size magically increased overnight on a report that gets sent to them and it now wonโ€™t fit on a single piece of paper as it was originally designed to. As far as I can tell, these changes are beyond my control. What gives? Can I change these settings back somehow? I havenโ€™t found a way yet.

4 5 467
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

I logged on to check this as well. Ditto on the changes. Not good. Colors, backgrounds and font sizes are screwing the layouts, readability and reports. So, Iโ€™m with Patrick_Paul. Whatโ€™s up?

@Scott_Hall
@Patrick_Paul
AppSheet is on Material transitions right at the moment as per Google guidelinesโ€ฆAs the platform is live, these kinda transitions may sometimes render with undesired results. Please be patient.

Thank you.

Thanks for the explanation! At least itโ€™s not permanent.

Top Labels in this Space