Customizing my First AppSheet

https://www.appsheet.com/Template/AppDef?appName=DLR_Official-2059583&quickStart=False#Manage.Versio...

Hopefully, I have posted the link to my first AppSheet - above.
I am really chuffed to have progressed this far from a standing start and commend the vast array of help that is available online. Here are my current issues where I would appreciate the assistance.

1. My App relates to a Charity I support in Ireland - my CONTACTS list is the main table.
  2. I have a linked REF table {Notes} which works fine. Just one small thing - would it be possible to move the [VIEW], [ADD] buttons to above the REF list rather than below it.
  3. I want the MAP pin to point to the unique contact address (row) selected - is this possible?
  4. Access to GOOGLE CALENDAR is a brilliant bonus for our admin. However, I have failed to make this work so far.

Thanks in anticipation,

Dick Troy

0 8 138
8 REPLIES 8

Nope. Thatโ€™s by design.

Can you elaborate?

Failed in terms of what? Please elaborate.

Hi LeventK,

Thank you for your prompt reply. As you will have gathered this was my first attempt at tapping into the Forum.
I now realize that in order to use the FORUM resource I need to be able to specify my questions more precisely.
I have begun to describe my questions in more detail in a separate PDF sheet.
See the attached PDF.

rjtroy

Make the PDF publicly available pls. Change the fileโ€™s access privilege to Anyone with the link from the sharing properties. Thnx.

Will do - i just have to find out how to do it.

Dick

Levent,

Having tagged my attachment PUBLIC - should I have sent it again?
Here it is.

Dick

The link opens my drive only, I cannot see/preview the file at all. Are you sure that you are posting the correct sharing URL from the drive?

Levent,

This is the old fashioned STEAM pdf link - see if this works.

Dick

rjtroy AppSheet.pdf (221 KB)

Top Labels in this Space