Dashboard is not resyncing to what views i have

I am noticing something different with the dashboards. Used to when i re sync - the dashboard would display my views the way i had them. Now after i re sync it - it doesnโ€™t hold the layoutโ€ฆ

Anyone else seeing this?

1 16 551
16 REPLIES 16

You can see this sometimes when youโ€™re making active changes to dashboards and trying to โ€œLive Viewโ€ them on a PC.

If you navigate to a different view within the app, then return, the dashboard should right itself.

If not, try clearing your browser cache - that should do the trick.

Thanks. I will try deleting all the cache. I havenโ€™t been working on either app, so it must be the cacheโ€ฆ

Thanks

Hi Tiger,

Yes I believe there is a problem. Iโ€™ve been battling with this for a couple of hours trying to figure out if I have done something wrong with deployment of my new App. I have looked at cookies, cache, browser settings, using different browsers etc. but nothing seems to help. As soon as the App does a background sync it resets the dashboard windows. I have already posted in a similar thread so hopefully someone will pick up on it soon.

This is a bug the team has been battling with; please report this to support@appsheet.com

Thanks @MultiTech_Visions just glad itโ€™s not me going crazy!! Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll sort it soon.

Iโ€™m having the same problem here today. All my 3 apps are resetting the dashboard for all my users.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks for reporting this. I escalated, it was investigated, and a recent change was found to be the cause. The change is being rolled-back, but it may take a few hours to reach you.

Thanks Steve I was passing by too. I hope it will be sorted out soon.

Hi Steve,

I guess you may be all tucked up in bed by now but do you (or anyone else) have an idea when this might be resolved so I can manage my clientโ€™s expectations? Tested again this morning and the problem is still there.

Many thanks

Unfortunately, I have no new information, and itโ€™s early yet for the developers (theyโ€™re one the US west coast where Iโ€™m on the east coast), so they arenโ€™t yet available to ask. Iโ€™ll leave a message, though. Sorry.

Thanks Steve.

Thanks for always helping Steve. It is not the biggest deal for me. But I do know my users will start askingโ€ฆ

It hasnโ€™t been resolved here either, but I hope it will be throughout the day! Thanks @Steve

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Received word that the fix could not be deployed last night, but is now expected to go out this morning (US/Pacific).

Good news Steve. Thanks

@Steve Great news! I can confirm that the testing Iโ€™ve just done suggests that we are back up and running again!

Thanks for your help and please thank the developer team.

Top Labels in this Space