Disable locale auto translation

Greetings, Im currently experiencing some problems with auto locale translation, the company where I work and develop an appsheet app is a bilingual one, so we often have some spanish/english data but depending on the user language settings on the pc or phone the data language changes, and that can be quite problematic due to filtering. For example: we have a category called “MARS” but if someone has a spanish as main language the data changes to “Marte”, and that prevents the filtering to function correctly, another one is on calendar, some words changes and lead to confusion. Thanks on beforehand

2 6 265
6 REPLIES 6

hello, any news about that??

Thanks

Similar problem here.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. AppSheet doesn't translate anything ever. Could you explain your problem in a different way to help me better understand?

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply! I am embarassed to admit it, but I posted this before testing the issue on my own device.

My client was using a Google Translate extension for Chrome. The extension translated not only the programming environment of AppSheet but also everything inside the App.

Hi @Derick_Paula and @Sara_Bertomeu ,

maybe your problem is similar to mine. Check if your company is using the Google Translate extension in Chrome by default!

Thanks, I check it, this can be one of the problems solve. 

Thanks @Melanie_Rodel 

@Melanie_Rodel 

Top Labels in this Space