Get a action from from a other table

I have an action in a table how can I execute that action from the other table.
I try it whit a other action but I donโ€™t see this action in the list.

0 6 530
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You cannot directly. Can you provide more details? What does the action do? Why do you want to use it from a different table?

Before I save a form I want to display an enum, from which the user can choose it must be placed under the right customer and not randomly placed with other customers.
I wanted to do this with an action as I can give a condition.

It sounds to me like you want to prompt the user to choose the customer to which the new row should be attached. Is my understanding correct?

You said, โ€œbefore I save a formโ€ฆโ€ Please note that actions cannot be used within a form before the user saves. An action can be placed immediately after the form is saved, before the user can do anything else, though.

You said, โ€œI wanted to do this with an action as I can give a condition.โ€ What sort of condition do you want to use?

The customer has already been selected, it is a field that indicates whether visitors have been visited.
Table customer and table agreements
every time someone makes an appointment must be included with that appointment (mail sent, exc โ€ฆ)
the latter must appear in a field under the customer name.
so I thought, I put an action for this, but this action is under the table customer and therefore cannot show it under the appointment.

Iโ€™m afraid I cannot understand what youโ€™re trying to explain to me.

have a status that appears in the โ€œappointmentsโ€ table and I want this to appear (the last status) at the โ€œclientโ€ table. every customer has a unique number and this is included in the agreements. therefore I linked these 2 tables.
So if I make an appointment for a customer, I want to provide it with a status (send email, answer via telephone, representative has been there, โ€ฆ). I want this status, (the last status) for this customer to appear in the detail view of the customer.

sorry for my English

Top Labels in this Space