Get a action from from a other table

I have an action in a table how can I execute that action from the other table.
I try it whit a other action but I don’t see this action in the list.

0 6 529
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You cannot directly. Can you provide more details? What does the action do? Why do you want to use it from a different table?

Before I save a form I want to display an enum, from which the user can choose it must be placed under the right customer and not randomly placed with other customers.
I wanted to do this with an action as I can give a condition.

It sounds to me like you want to prompt the user to choose the customer to which the new row should be attached. Is my understanding correct?

You said, “before I save a form…” Please note that actions cannot be used within a form before the user saves. An action can be placed immediately after the form is saved, before the user can do anything else, though.

You said, “I wanted to do this with an action as I can give a condition.” What sort of condition do you want to use?

The customer has already been selected, it is a field that indicates whether visitors have been visited.
Table customer and table agreements
every time someone makes an appointment must be included with that appointment (mail sent, exc …)
the latter must appear in a field under the customer name.
so I thought, I put an action for this, but this action is under the table customer and therefore cannot show it under the appointment.

I’m afraid I cannot understand what you’re trying to explain to me.

have a status that appears in the “appointments” table and I want this to appear (the last status) at the “client” table. every customer has a unique number and this is included in the agreements. therefore I linked these 2 tables.
So if I make an appointment for a customer, I want to provide it with a status (send email, answer via telephone, representative has been there, …). I want this status, (the last status) for this customer to appear in the detail view of the customer.

sorry for my English

Top Labels in this Space