Global Change

Good afternoon friends,

I couldn’t find any topic that could help me so I decided to open this one.
I can’t perform a global swap command that would work like this:

I have a table where there is a column with the name of people. this column is referenced to another table with the records of people’s names.
I would like to select some lines and do a global swap of person names of the select lines.

I don’t know if I got my question, I’m from explaining Brazil and my English is very bad…

From now on everyone.

0 6 149
6 REPLIES 6

What do you mean by “global swap”? Please provide an example of the data, both before, and after the intended result.

would need to select some lines, and change the person’s name for another name of all lines select… ask, I’m new to post in doubts

the print above is the registration of people…

the column in red is as REF in the App related to the first image…

i need a button to do a bulk change of the column name in red, but only for the rows i select… how can i explain myself!?

A change to what? How will you determine what the new value should be?

with the name of another person who is on the people registration screen itself… it’s to exchange a service between employees, take the responsibility of one and pass it on to the other…

This is not an exact solution for you, but please study it to gain a bit of understanding on how you might solve your problem.

thanks for the time spent with me… I’ll study and when I have a solution I’ll be back to let you know…

Top Labels in this Space