Graph types...question or request

Does appsheet currently support this type of graph/chart and Iโ€™m not seeing it? If not, is it possible to get?

1 5 584
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Not currently! However people in the tread below are working with dynamic SVGs that could make it possible to do something similar (based on your knowledge of SVGs).

@tcanelli

Review the above thread regarding SVG graphics.

The most significant (maybe only) limitation of using SVGโ€™s within AppSheet is that they do not work in internet explorer.

If you can work around that limitation, the graphs you posted above would be doable using dynamic SVG.

Thanks! I dont know anything about SVGs but will try and play with this. Currently Iโ€™m stuck using PowerBI, but we cant publish to the web so anything I do is stuck behind our firewall. Having in the app will be much nicer.

If you are unfamiliar with SVGโ€™s it could be a little bit of a challenge - they definitely fall outside the scope of โ€˜low-codeโ€™ or โ€˜no-codeโ€™

@Mike has an example SVG app set up that iโ€™m sure you could get access to - there are some useful things there to check out.

This weekend I have some spare time and I could look at tinkering with a guage-style SVG as you posted above!

@praveen

Take a look through the whole thread as there is a lot to learn. SVG can do the charts you show but will take some work to get is right. @Jonathon has been a big help on this area

Top Labels in this Space