How many primary views may I set in app

Bojar

Hi,

Iโ€™m working on my first app using AppSheet, but I encountered one issue. Right now Iโ€™ve got 4 primary views. Is it possible to add extra 3? Or is there any limit? โ€™

Thanks for any response!
Bojar

Solved Solved
0 6 2,016
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can move the view from that viewโ€™s definition. There is an option called โ€œPositionโ€ for that purpose.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

If you are speaking about the bottom navigation bar (see picuture), you are allowed a maximum of 5 showing.

2X_a_a74c5b600b9391f50ad84d30666c750a2c5b6265.png

Others can be placed into the side Menu. Iโ€™m not sure the limit there. I have not hit one yet.

In mobile 6 are possible.
In Browser even more.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip @Fabian. Iโ€™ve never tried to add more than the 5 I just took it at face value! Below, is a screenshot of the emulator with 7 showing! Not that I would go with this look! 2X_0_04acadb8eba7a3129117f2f1c06932dbb0edad7b.png

Bojar

Guys, I really appreciate Your responses.

Well, thatโ€™s exactly what I was asking for.
But โ€ฆ
If the limit is 5 as John said or even 6 - according to Fabian, why it is impossible to create the fifth view. Every new view Iโ€™m creating is automatically placing in Menu section. I canโ€™t see any option to move views between Menu and bottom bar section. Any ideas?

Bojar

You can move the view from that viewโ€™s definition. There is an option called โ€œPositionโ€ for that purpose.

Thank You! Finally got it.

Top Labels in this Space