How to find this Problem on UX

Hello, I would like to change some format โ€œSort or Groupโ€ data on UX of this screen but the result wasnโ€™t changed.
So, I decided to delete the Primary View of โ€œเธ‚เน‰เธญเธกเธนเธฅเธฃเธงเธกเธเธฒเธฃเธชเนˆเธ‡เธ„เธทเธ™เธžเธฑเธชเธ”เธธ : Summary Information of Deliveryโ€ and โ€œSaveโ€ but The result is โ€œเธ‚เน‰เธญเธกเธนเธฅเธฃเธงเธกเธเธฒเธฃเธชเนˆเธ‡เธ„เธทเธ™เธžเธฑเธชเธ”เธธ : Summary Information of Deliveryโ€ still show on Screen.
( Data Show on the Picture that On Primary view hasnโ€™t any View but on Screen data still show)

Iโ€™m confused about this problem could you help me to explain how to fix it please.

0 3 96
3 REPLIES 3

So the bottom one may relate to the slice or table name. The top one can be controlled by the Display Name setting in the column settings

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

3X_6_5_65a92c05764d5c55c5bd83b83689cf396f20c3d2.png

Try clicking on the actual name of the view shown beneath the app emulator. The app editor should then display the corresponding configuration.

I tried it many times but The app editor didnโ€™t display anything about the detail of it because I deleted this view already but the display name of the view is still displayed. TT

Top Labels in this Space