How to get Spotify Link text to show as play icon

phi
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

I am trying to get the text "Open URL (Spotify Link)' below to be an actual icon or button to click to open the spotify link. I have tried going into behaviors and choosing the icon that the behavior shows as a play icon, but it still shows in the preview window on the right as text.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

phi

Phis Phab Phive Radio Show - AppSheet - Google Chrome 2_6_2022 9_52_30 AM (3)_LI.jpg

Solved Solved
0 5 334
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, those images can be changed. Set the icon of your action in the behaviour section. Then choose that action for that icon.

John_McCredie_0-1644530645966.png

The result is:

John_McCredie_1-1644530843298.png

When you click on play, it goes to the song.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

phi
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Anyone have any ideas or resources that might help me figure this out? Thanks!

Hi Phil,

I think those always show text, pretty sure they can't be changed to icons. Is there any reason why you can't use the two icons to the right? They can also be any action you choose that DO use the icon you set.

Thanks so much for getting back to me! Can those images be changed? For instance, I don't want the spotify link to click to be the share button. Sorry, complete newb here trying to figure this out. Thank you so much for your help!

phi

Yes, those images can be changed. Set the icon of your action in the behaviour section. Then choose that action for that icon.

John_McCredie_0-1644530645966.png

The result is:

John_McCredie_1-1644530843298.png

When you click on play, it goes to the song.

phi
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Brilliant, thank you so much for your help!!! Very much appreciated my friend!

Top Labels in this Space