How to write multiple lines in detail view?

Hello! i hope you are doing great.

I've been trying to write multiple lines of data in a single column and then show them in the same way in a detail view.

It does work when i write something like this (plain raw text):

"A

B

C"

But when i try to use any expression it just sticks one next to the other.

I've also tried this:

CONCATENATE( [ColumnA],"

โ€œ,[ColumnB],โ€

",[ColumnC])

Also tried changing the column type to LongText, But still doesnt work. What can i do? Is this possible?

Regards,

Federico.

0 2 2,583
2 REPLIES 2

Well, sorry for the confusion.

The right way to accomplish is this:

CONCATENATE( [ColumnA],"

โ€œ,[ColumnB],โ€

",[ColumnC])

I was using this formula wrong.

Regards,

Federico.

When it comes to learning how to write multiple lines in a detail view, I've found that breaking down the process into smaller steps is incredibly helpful. First, understanding the structure of your detail view is key. Then, you can incorporate elements like line breaks or bullet points for clarity. For instance, you can use "<br>" for HTML line breaks or "\n" in programming. It's a technique that enhances readability. Also, it reminds me of https://essaypro.com/blog/writers-block how to overcome writer's block. Just as breaking content into smaller, manageable bits aids in coding, for writing, breaking your work into smaller tasks, like outlining or writing a paragraph at a time, can help surmount that creative hurdle. It's all about tackling complexity with simplicity

Top Labels in this Space