Information from another table with filter

Hello everybody!

I have a small problem that I believe is easy to solve.

I'm creating an application to manage customer service at a reception. This service can be done through an appointment (in which I am looking for the data directly from the website) and it can be done in person.

This customer may have already come other times and in order not to duplicate the form, I initially chose to generate a reference with a key data called (ANAC) correlated with the scheduling data, however, I had problems in relation to the face-to-face service, in which he should fill in all data from scratch.

Therefore, I created a filter just to find out if this client already has a form, but when he doesn't, when he clicks on the add button, he can't bring up the scheduling information.

With reference I used [ANAC].[NAME] for example. As now there is no reference is it possible to do it?

Detail: I was putting the data in the INITIAL VALUE tab, as there are still cases where the scheduling data needs to be revised.

Carollina_1-1682785502662.pngCarollina_2-1682785698655.png

0 1 103
1 REPLY 1

I don't understand your data setup.  I think we need some more details about your tables and the relationships between them.

Top Labels in this Space